All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume shows how attention to vocation promotes the civic good promised by liberal arts education. The contributors claim their own academic callings and reflect on their practices for fostering students' ability to claim their vocations.
- Author BiographyKaethe Schwehn received her MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop. She teaches writing at St. Olaf College. Her poetry and prose appear in anthologies and journals such as Pleiades, Crazyhorse, The Cresset, and Fiction on a Stick. L. DeAne Lagerquist holds a PhD from the University of Chicago Divinity School. She joined the St. Olaf College faculty in 1988. She has served on the national board of the Lilly Fellows Network of church-related colleges and universities and been a leader in Lutheran higher education.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKaethe Schwehn,L. DeAne Lagerquist
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.