CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reflects and encapsulates several years of experience as team-teachers of a course designed to integrate critical theological thinking and preaching.
- Author BiographyBurton Z. Cooper is Professor Emeritus of Philosophical Theology at Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. John S. McClure is Charles G. Finney Professor of Homiletics and Chair of the Graduate Department of Religion at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. A former president of the Academy of Homiletics, his writings include The Four Codes of Preaching and Claiming Theology in the Pulpit (with Burton Z. Cooper).
- Author(s)Burton Z. Cooper,John McClure
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.