Claiming the Center: Churches and Conflicting Worldviews by Jack Rogers (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by winewafer
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionMainline Protestant churches have been seriously impacted by the conflict in belief systems embodied in the opposing worldviews of conservatives and liberals. In this book, Rogers contends that for mainline churches to remain viable and relevant in today's world, they must make an active effort to claim the center .
- Author BiographyJack Rogers is Professor Emeritus of Theology at San Francisco Theological Seminary in California. He was moderator of the 213th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Roger's books include Reading the Bible and the Confessions, Claiming the Center: Churches and Conflicting Worldviews, and Presbyterian Creeds, all published by WJK.
- Author(s)Jack Rogers
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine364 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.