CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBy comparing a diversity of documents - including letters by slaves, free people of color, and planters, as well as writings by the philosophes, royal decrees, and court cases, this book untangles the forces of the slave regime that have shaped collective memory.
- Author BiographyCatherine Reinhardt is a lecturer of French at Chapman University. She has given numerous talks and published articles on slavery in the French Caribbean and on French and Caribbean literature.
- PrizesWinner of Frantz Fanon Award 2007.
- Author(s)Catherine Reinhardt
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitlePolygons: Cultural Diversities & Intersections
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note34 b/w photos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.