All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionClan Cleansing in Somalia deals with the transformative violence that helped cause the collapse of the Somali state in 1991. Kapteijns argues that public acknowledgment of the clan cleansing of this period is indispensable to social and moral repair and to the critical memory work required from Somalis on all sides of this conflict.
- Author BiographyLidwien Kapteijns is Kendall Hodder Professor of History at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Lidwien Kapteijns
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Content Note1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.