All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume compares four types of clandestine political violence: left-wing, right-wing, ethnonationalist and religious fundamentalist.
- Author BiographyDonatella Della Porta is a professor of sociology at the European University Institute (EUI) and a professor of political science at the Istituto Italiano di Scienze Umane. She was the 2011 recipient of the Mattei Dogan Prize for distinguished achievements in the field of political sociology. She has launched both the Consortium on Social Movement Studies at the EUI and the 'Mobilizing for Democracy' project with funding from the European Research Council. She is co-editor of European Political Science Review. Her previous publications with Cambridge University Press are Meeting Democracy (edited with Dieter Rucht, 2012), Approaches and Methodologies in the Social Sciences (edited with Michael Keating, 2008) and Social Movements, Political Violence, and the State (1995).
- Author(s)Donatella Della Porta
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.