All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you behind the scenes of jazz history and introduces scores of legendary greats -Ella Fitzgerald, Oscar Peterson, Dizzy Gillespie, Dinah Washington, Doc Severinsen, Ray Charles, Thelonious Monk, Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaughan, Coleman Hawkins, Zoot Sims, and Dianne Reeves, among many others.
- Author BiographyClark Terry's illustrious career--as an innovative trumpeter and flugelhornist, horn designer, leading jazz educator, and composer--has covered an epic span of jazz history. Winner of the 2010 Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and an NEA Jazz Master, in addition to many other accolades and awards, Terry is the author of Let's Talk Trumpet: From Legit to Jazz and The Interpretation of the Jazz Language, both with Phil Rizzo.
- Author(s)Clark Terry
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note35 b/w photographs and 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byDavid Demsey
- Foreword byBill Cosby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.