All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Debbie Rusch,Lucia Caycedo Garner,Marcela Dominguez
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1445 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
- Table Of ContentsCAPITULO PRELIMINAR: BIENVENIDOS AL MUNDO HISPANO . 1. ?QUIEN ES? (HISPANOS EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS). 2. ?TE GUSTA? (CUBA, PUERTO RICO, LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA Y PANAMA). 3. ?QUE HACES HOY? (COSTA RICA Y NICARAGUA). 4. UN DIA TIPICO (BOLIVIA, ECUADOR Y PERU). 5. LOS PLANES Y LAS COMPRAS (MEXICO). 6. AYER Y HOY (COLOMBIA Y VENEZUELA). 7. LOS VIAJES (ESPA?A). 8. LA COMIDA Y LOS DEPORTES (GUATEMALA, HONDURAS, AND EL SALVADOR). 9. COSAS QUE OCURRIERON (ARGENTINA, CHILE, PARAGUAY AND URUGUAY). 10. EN CASA. 11. EL TIEMPO LIBRE. 12. EL CAMPO Y LA CIUDAD. 13. LOS DERECHOS UNIVERSALES. 14. EL MEDIO AMBIENTE. 15. LA GLOBALIZACION Y EL TRABAJO. 16. EL ARTE. Reference Section. Appendix A: Verb Charts. Appendix B: Accentuation and Syllabication. Appendix C: Actividades comunicativas. Spanish-English Vocabulary. English-Spanish Vocabulary. Index. Maps of the Spanish-speaking world.
- Author BiographyLucia Caycedo Garner is from Colombia. She taught language and pedagogy courses for more than thirty years at the University of Wisconsin, Madison before her retirement. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE SI! FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, FUENTES: LITERATURA Y REDACCION, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. She was an ACTFL OPI tester and trainer. She was a frequent presenter at the local, state, and national levels. She was also a contributor to the University of Wisconsin Spanish Placement Exam. Debbie Rusch has been the coordinator of Elementary Spanish at Boston College since 1990. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. At Boston College she has taught pedagogy courses. She has been an instructor of Spanish for more than 35 years and has also taught English as a Foreign Language in Spain, where she lived for more than six years. She is a frequent presenter at state, regional, and national conferences and conducts workshops for school districts. Marcela Dominguez is from Argentina. She was also a lecturer and coordinator at Pepperdine University for seven and three years respectively. She also taught at UCLA and USC. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. Marcela frequently presents at conferences at the regional and national levels. Most recently she was invited to do a presentation by the Ministry of Education at the Spanish Embassy.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.