All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe photographs of Stephen Dowle reveal the Class 52 Western diesel locomotives during their last years in service. This is the latest volume in the Amberley Railway Archive series.
- Author BiographyBristol-born Stephen Dowle is a keen photographer and historian now resides in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Stephen Dowle
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Amberley Railway Archive
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width246 mm
- Height168 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.