All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionUsing evidence from Ghana, this book argues that power and class-based structural relationships are significant components in understanding how migratory diasporas shape and are shaped in turn by social class and inequality. This necessitates changes in national policies to address the widening gap of inequality between rich and poor.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Arthur is professor of sociology and anthropology and director of the African and African American studies program at the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- Author(s)John A. Arthur
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAfrican Migration and Diaspora Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight558 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.