Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume dissects how the economic crisis and recession of the late 2000s and the subsequent austerity measures of the coalition government have impacted on class inequalities in the UK.
- Author BiographyWILL ATKINSON British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies at the University of Bristol, UK HARRIET BRADLEY Professor Emeritus of Sociology and Senior Research Fellow in the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies at the University of Bristol, UK MATT CLEMENT Associate Lecturer in the Department of Health and Applied Social Science at the University of the West of England, UK SARAH EVANS Engagement Manager for the Social Sciences at the British Library, UK VAL GILLIES Research Professor within the Weeks Centre for Social and Policy Research and the Families & Social Capital Research Group at London South Bank University, UK NICOLA INGRAM Research Assistant in the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies at the University of Bristol, UK LISA MCKENZIE Leverhulme Research Fellow in the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham, UK DIANE REAY Professor of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK STEVE ROBERTS Lecturer in Lifelong and Work-Related Learning in the Education School at the University of Southampton, UK MIKE SAVAGE Professor of Sociology in the Department of Sociology at the University or York, UK ANDREW SAYER Professor of Sociology in the Department of Sociology at the University of Lancaster, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 195 p.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byM. Savage,S. Roberts,W. Atkinson
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.