CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough differing in their approaches, the contributors to this collection all agree that class remains indispensable to our understanding of the transition from an early modern to modern era in North America and the Atlantic world.
- Author BiographySimon Middleton is Senior Lecturer in American History at the University of Sheffield and author of From Privileges to Rights: Work and Politics in Colonial New York City, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Billy G. Smith is Professor of History at Montana State University and author of The Lower Sort : Philadelphia's Laboring People, 1750-1800.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBilly G. Smith,Simon Middleton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.