Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.69Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and accessible textbook overviews the place and continuing centrality of the concept of class in cultural studies and sociology. The book offers readers a critical introduction to the Marxist and Weberian accounts of class and relates the significance of class in the new social movements.
- Author BiographyAndrew Milner is Professor in the Department of Literature and Cultural Studies, Monash University, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Milner
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCore Cultural Concepts series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.