All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the hugely successful Best After-Dinner Sports Tales, yet more rousing stories from the after-dinner speaking circuit, from some of the biggest names in sport as well as celebrities from the world of entertainment.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rice is a sports writer, having written at least a dozen books on cricket, football, golf, bridge and sports history. Among his recent books are 1953: The Crowning Year Of Sport and One Hundred Lord's Tests. He is an authority on popular music, having been a founding co-author (with Paul Gambaccini and Tim Rice) of the bible of the pop music industry, British Hit Singles.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rice
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/05/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.39
- £22.69Trending at £30.00
- £12.77Trending at £14.10
- £12.69Trending at £16.15
- £20.77Trending at £29.90
- £16.78Trending at £19.99
- £12.18Trending at £16.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.