All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £2.25Trending at £2.38
- £17.76Trending at £19.33
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £3.56Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionContaining household hints and full-color vintage art, this book provides information ranging from cleaning and organizing to buying and handling food. It includes hints and instruction on picking avocados, picking the freshest eggs from the store, removing floor wax, and more.
- Author BiographySusan Waggoner has written numerous fiction and non-fiction books. With Robert Markel she is the author of Make Mine Vodka, Cocktail Hour, Vintage Cocktails and It's a Wonderful Christmas. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Susan Waggoner
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecl75 / bw / tt75 illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight560 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- emsgirl00102 Mar, 2014by
Love the book! and it sits in extremely well in my retro kitchen. the tips are very useful too! just love everything about it
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.