All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook that contains over 75 signature recipes of Italian cuisine accompanied by photography. It features delicious traditional dishes such as Bucatini with pancetta, Beef braised in Barola, Calamari stuffed with rice, parsley and garlic and Pistachio ice cream.
- Author BiographyAnna Del Conte is one of the greatest living experts on Italian food. Born in Milan, she read History and Philosophy before leaving for London in 1949 where she quickly became the first cookery writer in England to specialise in Italian food. Both Nigella and Delia cite her as their favourite Italian food writer and her culinary expertise has been acknowledged with countless awards.
- Author(s)Anna Del Conte
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleHamlyn Classic Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date20/02/2013
- Content Note70 photographs
- Weight434 g
- Width146 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.