Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionClassic lit black out games from Jane Austen and Charles Dickens to Shakespeare and Chaucer, this puzzle book includes some of the most famous passages in literary history.
- Author BiographyAdams Media provides helpful, funny, and inspiring books on a wide variety of topics, so no matter who you are, we've got you covered. Our editors are just like you-living, loving, and learning every day. Our personal experiences and expertise in our given book categories allow us to bring you some of the best content on the market-from parenting to relationships, to the paranormal, cooking, and humor-we cover what you care about.
- Author(s)Adams Media
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/12/2011
- Series TitleTotally Blacked Out
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.