All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Abarth to Zaporozhets, this is the illustrated encyclopaedia of every make of British and European car sold in Britain from the end of the Second World War to 1970.
- Author(s)Mark Gillies,Michael Sedgwick
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note1000 b&w photos
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.