Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionA graduate-level physics textbook that provides a comprehensive treatment of the basic principles and phenomena of classical electromagnetism. It includes applications to many topical subjects, such as magnetic levitation, plasmas, laser beams, and synchrotrons. It features more than 300 problems, with solutions to many of the advanced ones.
- Author BiographyAnupam Garg is professor of physics and astronomy at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Anupam Kumar Garg
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Series TitleIn a Nutshell
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note174 line illus.
- Weight1599 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.