All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation has always been an important pursuit in Islam. The Prophet Muhammad enjoined his followers to 'seek knowledge, even unto China.' Within the religion, educational theory and practice were founded on the work of itinerant teachers who taught the fundamental tenets of the faith in exchange for lodging and other services.
- Author BiographyBradley J. Cook is the provost of Southern Utah University. Prior to this appointment, the served as the president of the Abu Dhabi Women's College in the United Arab Emirates. Fathi H. Malkawi is a Jordanian-born educator and university professor. He was formerly the executive director of the International Institute of Islamic Thought in Herndon, Virginia.
- PublisherBrigham Young University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleIslamic Translation Series
- Place of PublicationUtah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrigham Young University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBradley J. Cook
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.90
- £69.50Trending at £109.25
- £12.99Trending at £13.26
- £23.99Trending at £24.39
- £26.82Trending at £44.72
- £50.42Trending at £51.49
- £25.45Trending at £34.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.