All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook contains a classified list, with English equivalents, of 1500 words in common use among classical Greek historians, orators and philosophers. The aim of the book is to enable learners to read the texts of such authors as Thucydides, Plato and Demosthenes with a high degree of fluency.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Campbell's numerous publications on Greek literature includecommentaries on Apollonius Rhodius, Moschus and Quintus Smyrnaeus, studies on Apollonius Rhodius and a lexicon to Triphiodorus.
- Author(s)Malcolm Campbell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/04/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.