Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a pedagogical tour through mechanics from Newton to Einstein with detailed explanations and a number of worked examples. This book covers relativity, along with its relation to concepts of basic mechanics, such as inertia, escape velocity, Newton's potential, Kepler motion and curvature.
- Author(s)Harald J. W. Muller-Kirsten
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight1134 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.