All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a pedagogical tour through mechanics from Newton to Einstein with detailed explanations and a number of worked examples. This book covers relativity, along with its relation to concepts of basic mechanics, such as inertia, escape velocity, Newton's potential, Kepler motion and curvature.
- Author(s)Harald J. W. Muller-Kirsten
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight975 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.