Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £36.76Trending at £40.27
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £43.55Trending at £48.59
- £7.40Trending at £9.94
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £9.85Trending at £10.76
About this product
- DescriptionValuable for its wide-ranging yet thorough approach to mechanics, this textbook succeeds in bridging the often daunting divide between classical analytical and modern differential geometries, and reflects the author's decades-long teaching experience.
- Author BiographyAntonio Romano has been the author or coauthor of numerous books on mechanics and Mathematica, and he has taught courses in mechanics for 35 years at Il Fredrico University in Naples.
- Author(s)Antonio Romano
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight937 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.