All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.66Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £17.65Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did it mean to be reasonable in the Age of Reason? This title demonstrates how this view profoundly shaped the internal development of probability theory and defined its applications.
- Author BiographyLorraine Daston is a Director of the Max Planck Institute of the History of Science, Berlin.
- PrizesWinner of Pfizer Most Outstanding Book Award of the History of Science Society 1989 (United States).
- Author(s)Lorraine J. Daston
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/1995
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 figures
- Weight652 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.