All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £45.00Trending at £78.42
- £3.24Trending at £5.99
- £28.38Trending at £38.09
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Caroline van Eck examines how rhetoric and the arts interacted in early modern Europe.
- Author BiographyCaroline van Eck is Professor of the History and Theory of Architecture at Leiden University in The Netherlands. She has received fellowships from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation and the British Council, and in 2004 was the first art historian to be awarded a prestigious VICI grant from the Dutch Foundation of Scientific Research (NWO). She is the author of Dealing with the Visual: Aesthetics: Art History and Visual Culture and The Concept of Style in Philosophy and the Arts, among other books and articles.
- Author(s)Dr. Caroline van Eck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.