Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on classical noise modeling and its practical applications, covering such topics as statistical communication theory, non-stationary noise, molecular footprints, noise suppression, quantum error correction, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byH. Vincent Poor,Leon Cohen,Marlan Orvil Scully
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.