All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £6.52Trending at £9.97
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.88
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
About this product
- DescriptionVictorian Britain set out to make the ancient world its own. This is the story of how it failed.
- Author BiographyEdmund Richardson is a Leverhulme Early Career Fellow in the Department of Classics and Ancient History at the University of Durham.
- Author(s)Edmund Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleClassics After Antiquity
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.