All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete overview of classical and quantum information theory employs an informal yet accurate approach, for students, researchers and practitioners.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Desurvire is Director of the Physics Research Group at Thales Research and Technology, and has held previous positions at Stanford University, AT&T Bell Laboratories, Columbia University and Alcatel. With over 25 years' experience in the field of optical communications, he has received numerous recognitions for his scientific contributions, including the 1998 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Engineering, the 2005 William Streifer Scientific Achievement Award, and, in 2007, the IEEE/LEOS John Tyndall Award, Engineer of the Year Award and the France-Telecom Prize of the Academie des Sciences.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Desurvire
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 59 tables 139 exercises
- Weight1550 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.