All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.09Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with a visit to the British Museum, the authors prompt us to consider the significance of Classics as a means of discovery and enquiry, its value in terms of literature, philosophy, and culture, and its importance as a source of imagery.
- Author BiographyJohn Henderson is a Fellow of King's College, Cambridge, and Mary Beard is a Fellow of Newnham College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)John Henderson,Mary Beard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack and white halftones and line drawings
- Weight124 g
- Width112 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £11.81Trending at £13.06
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.17
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.