CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionRelates traditional taxonomic studies to the developments in biochemical and other fields. This work provides guidelines for the integration of modern and traditional methods, and explains the underlying principles and philosophy of systematics. It also deals with the problems of zoological, botanical, and paleontological classification.
- Author BiographyR. A. Crowson (1914-1999) was lecturer in Zoological Taxonomy at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)R.A. Crowson
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.