All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a dynamic classroom operate? What role does interaction play? This title examines the relationship between language, interaction and learning and shows how classroom discourse can be applied to develop and improve teaching. It introduces techniques for encouraging effective data collection and analysis. It includes task commentaries.
- Author BiographySteve Walsh is a Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics at the University of Newcastle.
- Author(s)Steve Walsh
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.