All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)David Wright
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsStarting out; The children; Being prepared; How children learn' Classroom management; Managing behaviour; Successful lessons; Assessment; Other aspects of being a teacher; Work-life balance and CPD.
- Author BiographyDavid Wright is a Assistant Headteacher and is also in charge of a Primary Pupil Referral Unit.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.