Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionClathrochelates are compounds which contain a metal ion encapsulated within a three dimensional cage of macrobicyclic ligand atoms, and is to a great extent isolated from environmental factors. This book generalizes and analyzes experimental and theoretical data on clathrochelates in order to promote research in this field of chemistry.
- Author(s)N. A. Kostromina,R. K. Kramer,Y. Z. Voloshin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight930 g
- Edition StatementRevised and Enl ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.