All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaude Lorrain (1604-82) is known as the father of European landscape painting. This book, which accompanies a major exhibition of Claude's work at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford and the Stadel Museum, Frankfurt, sets out to re-appraise his work and look at it through fresh eyes.
- Author BiographyMartin Sonnabend is a Curator at the Stadel Museum in Frankfurt. Jon Whiteley is a Senior Keeper in the Department of Western Art at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford and an expert in French Drawings, Prints and Watercolours.
- Author(s)Jon Whiteley,Martin Sonnabend
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 150 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.22Trending at £23.64
- £13.74Trending at £18.39
- £16.22Trending at £20.37
- £12.65Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £10.68
- £12.49Trending at £13.95
- £15.56Trending at £16.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.