Clay So Cute!: 21 Polymer Clay Projects for Cool Charms, Itty-bitty Animals, and Tiny Treasures by Sherri Haab (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 10 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how one of the easiest mediums - polymer clay, which need only be baked in the oven - can be sculpted into quick, simple, totally fun jewellery and accessories. Using simple, step-by-step illustrated techniques, few tools and colours, this title helps readers make tween-friendly projects.
- Author BiographySherri Haab is an award-winning author, illustrator and product designer of how-to books and magazine articles for kids and adults. Her bestselling adult books include The Art of Metal Clay 9780823003679, Designer Style Jewelry 9780823026012 and The Art of Resin 9780823003440. Her books have won awards from Parents Choice, the American Library Association and more.
- Author(s)Sherri Haab
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 150 photographs
- Width197 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.