All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionCleft Lip and Palate Management: A Comprehensive Atlas more than 400 photographs and illustrations for diagnosis and treatment provides the latest concepts about the surgical/orthodontic interrelation in cleft lip and palate treatment. Dr.
- Author BiographyRicardo D. Bennun, MD, MS, PhD, is Director Cleft Lip/palate & Craniofacial Programs at Asociacion PIEL, the University of Buenos Aires, and Maimonides University. He has won several awards and honors in his home country of Argentina for his work with cleft lip and palate treatment, and he speaks at conferences throughout the U.S. and South America. Julia F. de Harfin, DDS, PhD, is Professor and Chairman Orthodontics Department at Maimonides University, Buenos Aires, Argentina. She has written four books, 15 chapters, and numerous articles for peer-reviewed journals and orthodontic trade magazines. George K. B. Sandor, MD, DDS, PhD, Dr. habil, is Professor of Tissue Engineering, Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Oulu, Finland, and Director of Research, BioMediTech, University of Tampere, Finland. David Genecov, MD, FACS, FAAP, is Director of the International Craniofacial Institute, Cleft Lip & Palate Treatment Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)David Genecov,George K. B. Sandor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulia F. Harfin,Ricardo D. Bennun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.