Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA True Story of Abuse. Three Sisters. A Shattered Irish Childhood.
- Author BiographyJoyce Kavanagh was born in 1956 and has six children, ranging in age from fifteen to thirty-one, as well as recently becoming a granny for the first time. She studied holistic healing and is qualified in reflexology and colour therapy. She has a BA degree in Community Development and Leadership, and works for a not-for-profit organisation as a Community Engagement Coordinator in the Childhood Development Initiative, Tallaght, where she also lives. Joyce has been involved in adult education for many years and is deeply committed to community development. June Kavanagh was born in 1961 and is married with three children. She also lives in Tallaght, is qualified in holistic health and works in a women's education centre. She has a BA degree in Community Development and Leadership. June is a community activist and a Director of the Board of the Childhood Development Initiative, a children's charity, in Tallaght West. Born in 1963, Paula Kavanagh lives in Dublin with her partner of fourteen years. She returned to full-time adult education in 2000 and studied holistic therapies for two years, graduating with distinction. She then went on to study for a further four years and achieved a BSc Degree in Leisure Management. Paula now works as an Administrative and Communications Coordinator for the Childhood Development Initiative, Tallaght. Marian Quinn is chief executive of a children's charity in Tallaght, and has previously been employed in the Department of Justice and the Health Service Executive as well as a number of not-for-profit organisations working in children's services. She wrote and developed a national youth crime prevention programme, has published articles in academic journals and is currently writing a novel.
- Author(s)Joyce Kavanagh,June Kavanagh,Marian Quinn,Paula Kavanagh
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.