All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a framework for defending your network against attacks in an environment where it might seem impossible. This title discusses along with their delivery methods, such as browser exploitation, use of rich Internet applications, and file format vulnerabilities. It includes antivirus and anti-spyware, intrusion detection systems.
- Author BiographySean-Philip Oriyano (CISSP, CNDA, CEH, MCSE) is a veteran of the Information Teechnology and engineering fields, working with a wide variety of organizations to deliver unique and innovative solutions. He has spent his time in the field working with nearly all aspects of IT and management with special emphasis on Information Security concepts, techniques, and practices. Sean is an advocate of strong security knowledge and practices, has workd with clients such as the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and has been sought out to instruct at locations such as the U.S. Air Force Academy and Naval War College. Sean is an experienced content developer and technical writer who has published articles on the IT and Information Security fields. Sean counts IBM, Amazon, Autodesk, and Microsoft among his clients. Sean publishes content regularly and publishes this information on his web site at www.oriyano.com and shares his knowledge in his classes and lectures. Sean is a member of EC-Council, InfraGard, and BECCA. Rob Shimonski (www.shimonski.com) is an experienced entrepreneur and an active participant in the business community. Rob is a best-selling author and editor with over 15 years experience developing, producing and distributing print media in the form of books, magazines and periodicals. To date, Rob has successfully created over 100 books that are currently in circulation. Rob has worked for countless companies to include CompTIA, Entrepreneur Magazine, Microsoft, McGraw Hill Education, Cisco, the National Security Agency and Digidesign. Rob has an extremely diverse background in the print media industry filling roles such as author, co-author, technical editor, copy editor and developmental editor. Since print media shifted to the digital domain, Rob has focused the past decade on developing all of the needed skills to produce professional audio and video media. An expert in Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) design and video production, Rob has created over 500 different media packages to include commercials for TV, online advertising clips, audio podcasts and much more. Rob started to train others while in the US Marine Corps. Since, Rob has held a NY State teaching certificate as well as multiple trainer roles in colleges and trade schools across the world.
- Author(s)Robert Shimonski,Sean Philip Oriyano
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.98
- £25.35Trending at £40.08
- £17.29Trending at £19.88
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £7.72Trending at £10.67
- £12.86Trending at £14.37
- £22.30Trending at £27.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.