All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCliff Dreamers is more than just a novel, it is a Time Machine that transports the reader effortlessly into the Europe of 6,000 years ago.
- Author BiographyJacqui Wood is a British archaeologist and writer, specializing in the daily life of prehistoric Europeans. She is director of Saveock Water Archaeology, her own excavation which had a National Geographic TV documentary made of it and has been written about in the world media. She was a member of the National Education Committee of the Council for British Archaeology (CBA) for three years, and is archaeological consultant to the Eden Project in Cornwall. As a prehistorian she has lectured throughout Europe at archaeological conferences and published many academic papers. One of which is a full international academic paper on 'Food and Drink in European Prehistory' which makes her a world authority on the subject. As a consequence of this she has appeared over the last 20 years on numerous television programmes. Last year she was featured on BBC Coast demonstrating log boat fishing in Denmark and demonstrated Bronze Age Technology on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch and was consultant for a celebrity reality programme 'Time Crashers'. She has reconstructed many high status artifacts for museums around Europe, one being the Grass Cloak and shoes for the Otzi the Iceman museum in Northern Italy and the Orkney Hood for the Orkney council.
- Author(s)Jacqui Wood
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2017
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £38.99Trending at £48.74
- £5.95Trending at £6.30
- £4.99Trending at £9.97
- £6.09Trending at £8.00
- £7.99Trending at £11.66
- £8.62Trending at £10.00
- £6.54Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.