Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn organizing the volume we gave priority to: articles summarizing Crumeyrolle's own work in differential geometry, general relativity and spinors, articles which give the reader an idea of the depth and breadth of Crumeyrolle's research interests and influence in the field, articles of high scientific quality which would be of general interest.
- Date of Publication28/02/1995
- Series TitleMathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number321
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXX, 425 p.
- Weight1780 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byPertti Lounesto,Rafal Ablamowicz
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.