Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delivers the appropriate amount of expert coverage on Algebra I topics for readers who need to prepare for exams or who need to brush up on the fundamentals of Algebra I.
- Author BiographyJerry Bobrow , Ph.D., was an award-winning teacher and educator, and his company Bobrow Test Preparation Services is a national authority in the field of test preparation. Bobrow Test Preparation Services has been administering test preparation programs for most California State Universities for the past 34 years. Dr. Bobrow and his faculty have authored more than 30 national best-selling test preparation books including Cliffs Preparation Guides for the GRE, GMAT, CSET, SAT, CBEST, NTE, ACT, and PPST. Each year the faculty of Bobrow Test Preparation Services lectures to thousands of students on preparing for these important exams.
- Author(s)Edward Kohn,Jerry Bobrow
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.