All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delivers the perfect amount of expert coverage on anatomy and physiology topics for anyone who wants a supplement to a standard text or needs to prepare for exams.
- Author BiographySteven Bassett (Lincoln, NE), who is handling this revision, is a professor of anatomy at Southeast Community College in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Steven Bassett
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width131 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.