All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a plan to ace the exam - and make the most of the time you have left. This title includes a diagnostic test that helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your review on the topics in which you need the most help. It also offers subject reviews that cover what you can expect on the actual exam.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Wheater teaches math at The Nightingale-Bamford School in New York,New York. Jane R. Burstein is a private test-prep tutor. Catherine McMenamin teaches English at The Nightingale-Bamford School.
- Author(s)Carolyn C. Wheater,Catherine McMenamin,Jane R. Burstein
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.