Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting tales of adventure on the high seas, this study guide aims to raise your insight as well as your test scores. It provides the plot details with character analysis, critical essays, and insight into the novel's literary devices. It offers background information on the life of Herman Melville and his place in American literature.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Snodgrass
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.