Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.19
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the complexity of urbanization, impacts of climate change and climate change adaptation for the metropolitan region of Santiago de Chile, with a special focus on the most pressing issues of natural hazards, water and energy supply.
- Author BiographyKerstin Krellenberg is senior researcher and project coordinator at the Department of Urban and Environmental Sociology at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ in Leipzig (Germany). She received a PhD in Physical Geography in 2007 at the Humboldt-University of Berlin (Germany). Her research interests cover urban climate change adaptation, participatory processes, risks and vulnerabilities, with a special focus on (mega) cities.Bernd Hansjurgens is Professor of Economics, especially Environmental Economics, at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (Germany) and head of the Department of Economics at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ in Leipzig (Germany). He received his PhD in economics in 1991 and his Habilitation in 1998 at the University of Marburg. From 1995 to 1996 he was research fellow at the Centre for Study of Public Choice in Fairfax/VA (U.S.) and from 1998 to 1999 at the Centre for interdisciplinary research at the University of Bielefeld (Germany). His research interests cover environmental economics and public finance, with a special focus in instrument choice in environmental policy. He has published more than 20 books and 150 papers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note33 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 216 p. 27 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBernd Hansjurgens,Kerstin Krellenberg
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.