All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated textbook on climate change for courses in meteorology, oceanography, environmental science, earth science and geography.
- Author BiographyWilliam Burroughs is a professional science writer, and has published many books on weather and climate including Climate Change in Prehistory, Does the Weather Really Matter?, Weather Cycles, The Climate Revealed, and Watching the World's Weather (all with Cambridge University Press). In 2005 he received the Michael Hunt Award from the Royal Meteorological Society for his work in popularizing meteorology.
- Author(s)William James Burroughs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.