Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionShows students and professionals in the water sector how to adapt to climate change and variability. This title enables advanced students, managers, decision-makers and other practitioners to feel comfortable in analysing and using climate data within the water sector.
- Author BiographyFulco Ludwig is a member of the Climate Change group of Wageningen University and Research Centre, The Netherlands. Pavel Kabat is Full Professor and Chair Holder of the Earth System Science and Climate Change Group at Wageningen UR; Science Director of the Co-operative Programme on Water and Climate (CPWC), The Netherlands; and Science Director of the Dutch National Research Programme on Climate Change and Spatial Planning. Henk van Schaik is the Programme Co-ordinator of CPWC. Michael van der Valk is a hydrologist and Communication and Information Coordinator for CPWC.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, boxes, index
- Weight712 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFulco Ludwig,Henk van Schaik,Michael van der Valk,Pavel Kabat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.