Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, published in association with the United Nations Environment Programme, examines how co-ordinated action among neighbouring countries could reduce greenhouse gas emissions. A framework is presented for analyzing regional mitigation options, along with specific proposals for Africa.
- Author BiographyIan H Rowlands is an associate professor in the Department of Environment and Resource Studies, University of Waterloo, Ontario. He was formerly an energy planner at the UNEP Collaborating Centre on Energy and Environment, Roskilde, Denmark, and lecturer in international relations and development studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteMaps, figures, tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIan H. Rowlands
- Foreword byJacqueline Aloisi de Larderel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.