Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- Author(s)Chew Hung Chang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Defining Climate Change Education 3. Climate Change Education in the Formal Curriculum 4. What do Students know about Climate Change? 5. Teacher readiness for CCE 6. Preparing Teachers for CCE 7. Assessment for and of CCE 8. Lessons from CCE for Public Education 9. Resume
- Author BiographyChang Chew Hung is an Associate Professor with the Humanities and Social Studies Education Academic Group at the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he is also the Associate Dean for Professional Development.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.